I’ve been preparing for the coming month and of course Christmas and realized that this will be the fifth year I’ve done a Kamera Club Christmas Card and the fourth year of doing the advent calendar. Below are the previous years cards and calendars with 2016 being my favourite card to date, with Dawn Grayson on it of course!
The calendars are always fun to do, if a little time consuming, but both are ready for another year with the 2018 Kamera Club Advent Calendar due to start next week 🙂
The Jimi Hendrix Album ‘Electric Ladyland’ is 50 years old this year and one of it’s controversial and banned covers back then featured a bevvy of naked beauties posing on a black background. Several years ago I got asked if I could identify any of the models and back then my knowledge was lacking, but now I’ve been asked again and on revisiting the cover I realize that I can now name several of the models and recognize several more.
Back then the cover photographer, David Montgomery, said he found the girls in The Speakeasy nightclub in London, which may be true. But I know those I’ve identified were also well known glamour models appearing in many of the magazines back then and worked for the likes of Harrison Marks and Russell Gay. I’ve numbered the models I can now identify and the list is below, plus a few I recognize and have images of but have no name.
The two blondes front left also look familiar, but can’t put a name to the lovely faces. Anyone recognize any other models?
One of the models named Reine Sutcliffe was interviewed in Melody Maker in 1968. “It makes us look like a load of old tarts. It’s rotten. Everyone looked great, but the picture made us look old and tired. We were trying to look too sexy, but it didn’t work out.”
Thanks to Les for contacting me and asking to look at it again 🙂
Another 1970’s model by Howard Roark from my archive, this time Crystal Lord. I have around 75 different shots of this lovely lass and her massive chest and definitely your more curvy and fuller figured girl, not that I’m complaining 🙂
Another unknown model photographed by Harrison Marks that I thought I’d already posted but hadn’t! This model appears late in the Kamera run with her only appearing in the penultimate and final editions Kamera No.88 & No.89 (1968). This shot is from a number of negatives I have of her, but was also published in Kamera No.88 P20, but in a slightly retouched version. As you can see in this shot there is just a bit too much on show for publication back then, although they seem to have removed everything including the stubble in the printed version 🙂
Another model that always seemed to wear a wig when posing and I have this model down as Unknown Model No.38 in my list of unknown models
Update: I found her! This is actually 1960’s UK model Carol Marsden, so I’ll update everything and she’s no longer unknown 🙂
An updated version of the front and back cover of Nylon Flash No.16 Magazine featuring Angela Duncan (Trudi Ayre), Gerry Brown and Tracy Reeves of the super four girl special. The final girl, bottom left looks very familiar and I have several images of her, but as of yet her name escapes me?
Thanks to Tonal for reminding me I had a full copy of this magazine 🙂
A complete listing of all the known Cine Films produced by Harrison Marks and his different production companies, plus a selection of his hardcore films. Each section shows the first 10 films, but the lists can be expanded or searched.
Original listings came from the old Harrison Marks Website, plus thanks to Adult Loop Database for some further additions but I’m sure there are some I’ve still missed! Film titles are linked if I’ve published a copy of the film.
Kamera Cine Films
Maximus or Maximus International Ltd. (Continental Style Films, Unretouched)
Harrison Marks – Hardcore
Hardcore sex films that seemed to have produced exclusively for overseas companies both German & Danish, plus a few others.
A quick update on some of the minor changes and tweaks I’ve been making to the site recently, nothing major just me fiddling 🙂
- All images posted now are 640 pixels in size both for members and non-members to reduce bandwidth and speed up loading. Members of course still get much larger images when the click on an image and of course no watermarks visible.
- I’ve tweaked the right hand menu:
- Resorted the order, as based on feedback and traffic the models section is by far the most popular, so moved up.
- Split out Galleries and Cine films into their own sections.
- Deleted individual models pages from the models menu.
- Included a new Cine Films menu that includes published cine films for both Harrison Marks and others plus June Palmer films (members only)
- A new Harrison Marks Cine Film database – A searchable database of GHM’s films for Kamera, Maximus Films and others. (Coming Soon!)
- Finally I’m experimenting with giving members the ability to download certain images in much larger size, plus maybe the odd film. Still working on this to see what’s possible and if I can set it up, but already done a few pages to see how popular it is. There may be a small admin charge to host the larger images and films for this if it works out?
That’s it really just minor stuff, but do let me know what you think and any feedback is always appreciated.
More famed for the view from the front and her massive tits, a different view of Paula Page from behind! A great shot of her bum covered by patterned sheer panties and black stockings with just a hint of one of those big tits of hers.