8th January 2020 – Happy New Year to everyone! A quick site update for you as 2020 begins. Well I’ve taken the plunge and migrated the site to a new server to hopefully provide a bit more stability and speed, but we will wait and see. You may all see a slow down on the pages as they initially load as they are all cached differently, but hopefully after a few days things should stabilise and speed up again. I’ve also made the site secure with an SSL certificate, which means it shows up in google now as secure which helps the site in search engines, but also means all your data is now fully secure and encrypted.
Galleries seem to been struggling after the migration, but I’m working through them to fix them, but the main model galleries seem to be working. It took some time, effort and cost to me to do, but hopefully it will be worth it, but anyone that wants to help with a small contribution towards the hosting with have my eternal gratitude. Also if you see anything not working please do let me know.
12th April 2019 – Well it’s that time of year again and time for my Easter Break! I’ll be enjoying time away until after Easter Monday, so things as usual will slow down on the site over the next week or so.
Some minor updates to the site recently:
1. Model Listings – I’ve updated some of the model lists to include new models and some newer images. The main updates are in the Terry Sparks models with several new additions which completes my list so far. There are now 66 models that posed for Terry and now appear in the list here.
2. Readers Wives – There is now a link on the right menu under Models for Readers Wives, but a few rules to how photo’s will be accepted and posted.
- Submissions will only be accepted from members of the site, so if you want to submit an image you have to either already be a member or join here.
- Secondly all submissions will be reviewed by myself to make sure they are in keeping with the site theme before being accepted.
- Any images posted will appear in the main page for 48 hours only, they will then only be found under the readers wives link and be available for members only.
3. Site News – You will have seen the notification bar across the top of the site I’ve implemented, telling you about items for sale. Hopefully it’s not that intrusive, as I thought it was the best way to tell you all about new things without doing a whole new post. It tends to appear for a few days before I sell something and I’ll start using it for site updates such as this. You will also find a link for Site News on the right menu under Site Information for reference.
4. Models, Ages & Content – I don’t want to make a big thing of this, but there have been several discussions about the ages of some models I’ve posted and if they we old enough. I always try and verify the ages of the models if possible, but sometimes it’s not always possible from back then. Therefore any images I now feel may show a young model of unverified age will not be posted on the site. This is really to protect the site, as the last thing I or anyone wants is someone to report the site for inappropriate material and for it to be taken down. Laws around ages and nudity have changed many times over the years and where some things that were once considered OK back in the 60’s may now not be seen in the same way. Likewise the site is seen in different countries, all with different laws and views on nudity. Again to protect the site, anything that is on the more risque side will now only be limited to members only.
I hate how things have changed and are viewed over the years, with it feeling more and more like big brother is watching, but ultimately I have to protect the site. I’ve invested too much time and effort into the site over the last 7 years for it to be all undone by someone offended by what they see or perceive, so I hope everyone understands this approach?
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Easter and I’ll see you all back here, refreshed and raring to go once more in just over a week 🙂