It sounds very fancy, but you can become a member of the site. So what does that mean and what does becoming a member of this site offer over and above what you see now. Well all posts will still be available to all, but members will:
- See larger images on all posts when logged in, whereas non-members will see much smaller watermarked versions.
- Exclusive content not seen by non-members, such as additional image galleries, models and photographer collections
- No additional checks when commenting on posts.
- A collection of video’s by Harrison Marks, June Palmer and more.
- More Explicit content not shared publicly
- Please note as a member the ability to save or download images is disabled, but can be enabled for an additional one off fee.
Lifetime membership – £30
Lifetime Membership with image saving enabled – £60
Existing Members with image saving enabled = Additional £30 fee
Instructions to become a member:
- Use the donate button on the top right of the menu to send me the £30 or £50 fee.
- Once the fee has been received I will then send you a link to your email used in the Paypal donation to a form to complete your membership registration. Please use a valid email address and check your spam folder as sometimes the email ends up in there 🙂
- Once completed and submitted you will then have full access as a member of the site.
Please note by signing up as a member you agree to follow the copyright details linked here. Failure to do so will immediately terminate your membership and get you added to a blacklist for the whole site.
Enjoy the site and let me know what you think?