Taken in the mid 1960’s at Lily Place studio’s a great colour image of Louise showing off her body with two of the best bodies either side of her. They are of course sketches of two of the most famous GHM models Pamela Green and June Palmer, but which is which?
The front & rear box cover of the Glamour Film series by Ekstase-Film featuring Barbara Halks, Brit Hampshire, Gerry Brown, Nicky Stevens, Tina McGowan, Velma Loftus and Zigrinda. A German published compilation loop of 6 Harrison Marks films. The titles in this compilation were:
1. Achtung Aufnahme (Barbara Halks and Nicky Stevens in `Harrison Marks No.E.9 – Sitting Pretty (1967)
2. Blondes Gift (Gerry Brown in Harrison Marks No.E.1 – Gerry Brown’s School Days (1967)
3. Sheila und das Luxusbad (Tina McGowan, `Fletcher Follies FF 15 – Sex and Suds`, E 303)
4. Zigrinda in Versuchung (Zigrinda in `Harrison Marks No.E.18 – Zigrinda)
5. Velma Loftus in Tiger-Girl (Velma Loftus in `Harrison Marks No.E.19 – Cat Girl (1968)
6. Wienachtskarten für Sylvia (Brit Hampshire in `Harrison Marks No.89 – Post Early)
Note the images on the box do not match with the content of this compilation, as some of the models shown on the front and back cover do not feature in the films such as Monique Deveraux on the front cover. Other models on the rear cover that don’t feature are Julie Adams, Sue Roberts, Helena Clayton, Shelia Bancroft, Louise Worth & Yvette Windsor.
I also have copies of these films, but as I’m having trouble publishing them I thought I’d post the box covers instead. Also a big thank you to Adultloop Database for the box scans 🙂
A very nice rear view shot of Louise Worth as she poses on the ‘Hollywood’ set for Harrison Marks. GHM made two glamour films with Louise, No.E304, which was made on the ‘Four Poster’ set, and a second, No.E305 filmed on the ‘Hollywood’ set with another female model in March 1967. However, the two films, which were called ‘Jane’ and ‘Jane and Julie’, were not released until 1969/70 when Harrison Marks was running Maximus Films. Some more stills of Louise taken on the above ‘Hollywood’ set were published in Kamera No.89, the last issue.
Incidentally the two above films were also produced and published under various different names for European publication and published as Ekstase-Film E-304 – Jane und das Luxusbett (Jane & The Luxury Bed) and Ekstase-Film E-304 Jane Und Die Zofe (Jane & The Maid) both of which I have copies, although not in perfect condition. Finally, E304 made a third appearance as a film under the Fletcher Follies series with the title `Little Miss Crumpet`